Sakura shrimp of Surge-Bay Shizuoka
Sakura shrimp is unloaded in Shizuoka City and Yaizu City in Japan.
For resource conservation, fishing period is established(March - Jun and October - December).
Sakura shrimp is good for sashimi , tempura and boiling in salty water.
- Camera：Canon Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens：EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Date photographed：2016-05-13 22:05:21 +0900
- ISO sensitivity：2000
- Duration of exposure：1/125
- Exposure compensation：+1/3
- Aperture value：7.1
- White balance：Manual