Autumn in Akiyamago (Sakaemura, Mt.Yashikiyama) Nagano
Mt.Yashikiyama is located in (Akiyamago)Sakaemura,Shimominochigun, Nagano Prefecture, and is a mountain with an altitude of 1,460 m, characterized by cliffs steep of columnar joints.
The mountains of Akiyamago dyed in autumn leaves and it was a very beautiful figure.
Here is shortly a long winter by the deep snow.
- Camera：Canon Canon EOS 80D
- Lens：TAMRON 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD B016
- Date photographed：2018-10-21 11:56:11 +0900
- ISO sensitivity：200
- Duration of exposure：1/250
- Exposure compensation：-1/3
- Aperture value：7.1
- Focal length：39mm
- White balance：Auto